QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
We Make business Protection Easy For You
Insurance For Window Cleaners
Window cleaners keep busy year round, particularly in populated places. Whether your window cleaning company provides services to residential customers or large commercial buildings, your goal is to keep your customers happy and continually asking you back. It takes a lot of time and effort to gain those customers the first time. Protect the time and monetary investments you’ve made in your window cleaning company by carrying small business insurance.
General liability protects your window cleaning business when accidents happen. This is a broad level of coverage that grows as your business does, so it provides protection for new services and locations as needed. General liability is primarily business insurance that focuses on protecting your company while also protecting your customers.
$38 A Month
General Liability Insurance Includes:
- Premises Liability - If a customer is injured while at your business location, the premises liability section of your business insurance will pay any medical bills that arise for treatment. This coverage also pays for repairs to a customer’s personal property if it is damaged while on your business premises as well.
- Products Liability - Products and advertising liability protects you if there is a problem with either the products your window cleaning company sell, or the advertisements your company runs. If a product brings harm to a customer physically, or if it damages their property in some way, your products liability coverage can pay for the damages. If there is a mistake in your company advertising or someone makes a claim of wrongdoing in your ads, this coverage can protect you from those threats as well. It can pay your legal defense fees and pays settlements or judgments if needed.
- Completed Operations - If problems arise after you have completed your services for a customer, they may sue your company for the damages or suffering. Completed operations coverage protects you by paying those damages for you, as well as providing for litigation and settlement expenses.
Business Owners Policy
A business owners policy provides you with protection for your physical business assets - such as buildings and furnishings – and your intangible assets such a payroll or accounts receivable. This business insurance includes general liability automatically, and it can include a number of other types of coverage such as:
- Buildings and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Electronic Data
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
Window cleaners drive from jobsite to jobsite. If you or an employee is involved in an auto accident, the costs can be more than your company is able to handle. A business auto insurance policy can protect you from having to pay costs, such as medical expenses for bodily injuries, and repair bills for property damages.
When you have employees in your window cleaners business, you must also carry workers comp insurance. This is required by law so that your employees have recourse if they are injured on the job. This insurance pays their medical bills and related expenses needed for recovery.
An umbrella policy helps protect your company above and beyond your standard business insurance policies. If you reach your minimum coverage limits, this policy can kick in and cover the excess.