Fast AND Easy Quoting!
Smart Protection For Your Stuff And Your Place
Pet Groomer Insurance
A pet grooming business is a dream for anyone who loves animals. It allows you to pamper and interact with pets in all shapes and sizes or you can specialize with one specific kind instead. Planning and launching your business took a lot of hard work, now protect it from financial or disaster harm with commercial business insurance.
General Liability Insurance For Pet Groomers
General liability is the default basic standard of commercial insurance your pet grooming business should have. It protects you from liability and damage payments if a client’s pet comes to harm while at your business. This coverage also protects you if a pet owner is harmed on the premises as well. It can protect you from several other potential business issues such as product liability, advertising mistakes and natural disasters or hazards.
Business Owners Policy (BOP) For Pet Groomers
A business owners policy (BOP) provides you with general liability coverage in addition to customized coverage that meets your specific business needs.
- Equipment Breakdown – When equipment breaks down it causes a lot of headaches and hassle. If your business air conditioning quits during a heat wave for example, your clients and their pets could be uncomfortable enough to cancel their appointments.
- Buildings and Contents – A BOP can protect you from losses and damage to your business buildings, the improvements you’ve made, and the contents you have inside.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – If a disaster or unexpected event forces you to close your business temporarily, a BOP can protect you from the losses of income and provide for your extra expenses.
- Products and Completed Operations (Included in General Liability) – Sometimes the products you sell may prove to be hazardous to a client. For example, if a prize-winning poodle suddenly loses her hair because of an allergic reaction to the shampoo you used, her owner could sue your company.
- Electronic Data– Modern grooming businesses like yours keeps most of the important files and information in digital format. For instance, you may keep critical allergy information for client’s pets in a custom software application. If that data is destroyed or damaged, it could take a lot of time and money to replace.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – If you have decided to expand your business operations, your BOP policy will expand coverage to your new location.
- Valuable Papers Protection – Any critical paperwork that you keep in hard copy form can also be protected from loss or damage by your business owners policy.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Dishonest employees can bring harm and loss to your clients. They will hold your company legal responsible. A BOP can protect you from the litigation and settlement expenses that arise from an employee’s dishonest actions.
Workers Comp Insurance For Pet Groomers
When you employee other people in your pet grooming business, the law requires you to carry workers comp insurance for them. Workers comp protects your employees if they are ever injured while doing their jobs.
Commercial Auto Insurance For Pet Groomers
Whether you provide mobile pet grooming services or you travel occasionally for business, you need commercial auto insurance. This policy can protect your company from the expense of repairing or replacing vehicles that are damaged in auto accidents.