QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
A range of coverage limits and deductible options
Insurance For NightClubs
Night clubs are full of excitement, fun and entertainment every day of the week. As a night club owner, you must keep your customers and employees both happy and safe at the same time. If you hire entertainment and performers, you are responsible for them too. All of this is in addition to your normal business responsibilities. Take some of the stress off yourself by acquiring the right types of small business insurance.
General liability insurance is a broad level of coverage that protects you from potential everyday problems. It is insurance for things you may not have thought of before they came up, because it protects you from just about anything that is not excluded on your policy. This coverage grows with you as well. So when you add new night club locations or new products, they’re covered automatically.
General Liability Insurance Includes:
- Premises Liability - Premises liability is important insurance for a night club, because accidents can happen. Your customers may injure themselves by falling down in the bathroom for example, or their car might get damaged in the parking lot. Premises liability can pay for the medical bills that arise due to injuries, and it can pay for the repair bills when property is damaged.
- Products Liability - When you sell products at your night club, you run the risk of being sued when those products are found to be defective. If you sell a keychain breathalyzer test for example, and it is later found to be defective, your customer may sue your club. Products liability pays settlements and judgments, provides for your legal defense costs, and can pay for bodily injuries or property damages that arise.
- Completed Operations - If you provide services to clients, you can also be sued after those services have been rendered. For example, if you provide party services at your night club and a customer feels that they were harmed or damaged in some way afterwards, your completed operations coverage can cover the potential legal and settlement costs.
Business Owners Policy
A business owners policy (BOP) provides you with general liability along with additional levels of business protection. A BOP can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your night club. Choose from insurance that protects tangible assets such as the club building and furnishings, and intangible assets such as the company payroll. Other examples include:
- Buildings and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Electronic Data
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
If you or an employee has an auto accident while driving for night club business, the costs can be extensive. A business auto insurance policy protects you from having to pay those costs. It pays for physical injuries, property damages and more depending upon the coverage levels you select.
Workers comp is business insurance for your employees. If they are injured while performing their job duties, workers compensation will pay for the medical expenses that arise.
An umbrella insurance policy is designed to provide you with extra protection. If you max out your other business insurance policies, an umbrella policy can provide additional coverage.