Lamps & Lighting Fixtures Stores
QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
Affordable General Liability and Property Insurance Coverage
Lamps & Lighting Fixture Store Insurance
Lamps and lighting fixtures stores are favorite shopping places for home owners. Whether your customers are decorating a new home or redecorating one they’ve lived in for years, they visit your store to purchase their lamps and lighting fixtures. As the owner of the store, you are responsible for making sure those customers are safe and satisfied while they’re there. You also have all of the normal business operation responsibilities that can be stressful. If an accident or unexpected event happens, it could put a massive strain on your business finances. Protect yourself from these risks with small business insurance.
General Liability Coverage
$36 A Month
General liability is a general level of business insurance that protects you from a wide variety of potential libelous situations. This coverage grows as your business does, to provide automatic protection to new lamps and lighting fixture products or store locations you may choose to add.
General Liability Insurance Includes:
- Premises Liability - When you operate a retail store, people constantly flow in and out. This creates risks every day that can cost your company a lot of money. For instance, if a customer trips over boxes in the isle when products are being restocked on your store shelves, they may be injured in the fall. Your premises liability can pay for the medical costs they incur from that accident, so that your company does not have to pay instead.
- Products Liability - The lamps and lighting fixture products that your store sells are also a potential liability hazard. If one of the products is harmful to your customers, or causes damage to their personal property, they may sue your store. Products liability insurance can pay damages, medical bills and suffering. It can also pay your legal defense fees when needed.
- Completed Operations - If your lamps and lighting fixture store offers services to its customers, there is potential risks involved there. If, for example, you or an employee installs lighting fixtures for your customers and the installation later causes a house fire, your completed operations coverage can pay for the damages.
Business Owners Policy
General liability insurance is automatically included in a business owners policy, or BOP. A BOP provides you with customized asset protection. You can pick and choose just the types of coverage you need for your lamps and lighting fixtures store. Coverage options include:
- Buildings and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Electronic Data
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
Commercial Auto Coverage
Business auto insurance protects your company when there is an auto accident. If you make lamp and lighting fixture deliveries to your customers for example, this protection can also cover losses of cargo when applicable. It pays medical bills when people are injured, and pays for property damages as well.
Workers Compensation Coverage
Workers comp insurance protects your lamps and lighting store employees. If they are ever injured in an on the job accident, workers comp will pay for their medical care.
Umbrella coverage provides you with additional business insurance when your other policies reach their limits.