Welders & Weldor Shops
Quote And Save Now!
Dedicated To The Insurance Needs Of Welders
Welders & Welding Shop Insurance
Running your own welding shop can be as simple as working for yourself, having an apprentice, or having numerous other welders and employees on your payroll. Regardless of how large or small your welding company is, it’s subject to everyday risks and unexpected hazards that can be difficult to deal with on your own. Protect your company and everything you have invested into it by covering it with commercial business insurance.
General Liability FOr Welders
$73 A Month
General liability protects your company from a variety of potential hazards and risks. It grows as your company does, so that new products, service and business locations are covered by the policy automatically. General liability can protect you from financial damages that arise when a customer injures themselves on your business premises. It also covers damages if a customer’s property is damaged, or if there are problems with products you’ve sold.
Business Owners Insurance (BOP) For Welders
A business owners policy is also known as a BOP. This commercial insurance coverage can be adjusted to fit your specific business needs. It includes general liability and can have a number of other types of protections added on, such as:
- Equipment Breakdown – If your compressor or welding torches malfunction, a BOP can cover the expensive costs associated with repairing or replacing them.
- Buildings and Contents – Whether you maintain a stationary place of business or you offer mobile welding services, business buildings such as your workshop and storage spaces can be protected with a BOP. It covers potential costs caused by damage or destruction to the buildings themselves as well as the tangible property inside.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – If you must suspend business operations due to structural damages to your business or other property, a BOP can protect you from the loss of income and related extra expenses your company has.
- Products and Completed Operations (Included in General Liability) – When you complete a welding contract there is always the chance that problems will arise with the work in the future. A BOP can protect you from liability related to completed operations litigation.
- Electronic Data – Electronic documentation that you keep on customers, suppliers and other related digital business can be vulnerable to viruses, hacking, electrical surges and more. Protect your company from these expensive losses with a BOP.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – As your company expands and grows, a BOP expands coverage to include protection of the new assets.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – When your welding company has employees that work with expensive tools and equipment, there is always a chance that things will turn up missing. Even long-term trusted employees sometimes resort to theft of cash or tangible assets during difficult financial times. Your BOP can protect your company from these types of losses.
Commercial Auto Coverage For Welders
Travelling to a client’s jobsite puts your company at risk of you or an employee being involved in an auto accident. Business auto coverage pays for damages and replacements to the vehicles involved and takes care of related medical bills for the people involved.
workers comp Insurance For Welding Shops
When you employ other people in your welding company, you are required by law to protect them with workers comp insurance. This coverage is specifically designed to help them in the event that they are ever injured while working.
Surety Bond For Welders
A surety bond is a guarantee to your customers that you can get the work done that you agree to by contract.