Quote Online And Save!
Picture Perfect Insurance For Photographers
Business Insurance For Photographers
Owning your own photography business is fun and exciting. Juggling many clients at a fast pace can be stressful as well. You’ve invested time and energy into creating your business plan and launching your company, now make sure you protect it for the long-term with commercial insurance.
General Liability For Photographers
General liability insurance protects your company from financial damages when things go wrong. For example, if one of your client’s children burns themselves on one of your studio hot lights, general liability insurance will pay for the client’s medical costs and related damages. It also protects you from liability due to damage to a customer’s property, advertising liability, and general potential hazards or unexpected events.
Photographer Business Owners Policy (bop)
$29 A Month
Errors & Omissions
Other CoveragesCamera Stores
A business owners insurance policy (BOP) includes general liability so that your base insurance coverage protects you from things you haven’t thought of in the past. A BOP also provides you with specific types of property and asset protection that is tailored to your photography studio’s needs.
- Equipment Breakdown – If your studio air conditioning goes out you may find it difficult to conduct business normally because your customers will be too uncomfortable. A BOP can cover the extra expenses involved with repairing or replacing the unit so that you can get back to business as usual.
- Buildings and Contents – If a storm causes a tree to fall on your photography studio, can you afford to pay for the repairs? A BOP protects you from losses to your buildings and the physical assets you have inside. The specialized studio décor theme you have, the office furniture and the photography props can all be included in this protection.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – When disaster strikes are severe enough you may have to shut down your studio until repairs can be made. A BOP protects you from losing the income and helps provide for extra expenses you may encounter.
- Electronic Data – Modern photographers and studios produce digital photos. If a computer virus or power surge deleted original copies from a client’s wedding photo shoot the results could be disastrous. A BOP can help with the expenses involved in recovering or replacing critical digital files, software and media.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Whether you employ assistants or multiple professional photographers, any potential act of dishonesty can cost your company a lot of money. Protect your studio from fraud, theft and other types of employee dishonesty that can create financial hardship for your company.
Professional Lability For Photographers
As a professional photographer you are trusted to capture once in a lifetime events for your customers. If you make a mistake that causes the customer harm, you can be held liable. Professional liability is also known as errors and omissions insurance.
Photographer's Commercial Auto Insurance
Photographers frequently drive to photo shoot locations. Protect your company from losses caused by auto accidents with commercial auto insurance. This coverage can pay for damages or destruction of a vehicle, and cover medical expenses for anyone injured in the accident.
Photographer's Workers Comp Insurance
Running a full time photography studio means you have employees. As an employer in the United States, the law requires you to carry workers comp insurance coverage. Workers comp takes care of your employee’s expenses and bills if they’re ever injured on the job.