PEST CONTROL SERVICES
QUOTE AND SAVE NOW!
COMMITTED TO DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL COVERAGE
Insurance For Pest Control Services
As a pest control service business, you spend your days managing customer's and employee needs. To keep your business profitable you must also pay attention to the details of the company, manage your suppliers and generally keep everything running smoothly. Make sure all of your efforts and assets are protected by getting the appropriate types and levels of commercial business insurance.
$41 A Month
General liability is business insurance that is designed to grow with your pest control company. It works to protect you from hazards and problems that can appear without warning. If a customer becomes ill due to the chemicals you use in or around their house, general liability can help pay for the damages. Accidents and liability of this sort can bankrupt your business if you had to pay for these damages out of company funds.
General liability expands as your company does, so that new business locations, products and services are automatically protected as you add them.
Business Owners Policy (bop)
Business owners insurance includes general liability and adds a variety of other important insurance coverage options for small business owners.
- Equipment Breakdown – If the compressor for a pest control machine stops working, a business owners policy (BOP) can cover the costs of repairs and replacement.
- Buildings and Contents – A business owners policy protects your company from the expensive losses involved when your buildings or the contents inside are damaged or destroyed.
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Some damages force your company to close or suspend business operations temporarily. If your company offices are damaged during a storm for example, you may need to rent a temporary office location. Business owners insurance covers the related expenses or compensates you for lost income due to suspended operations.
- Products and Completed Operations (Included in General Liability) – A BOP protects you from potential losses caused by products you have sold, or services you have rendered. If a customer claims that your termite control solution damaged the siding on their house, BOP will cover the costs of replacement.
- Electronic Data – A business owners policy protects your intangible, digital assets as well. If you keep your customer records on a computer and the records are destroyed by a power outage for example, a BOP will take care of recovery and replacement expenses.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings – When you purchase or build new structures for your business, a BOP will protect them from loss.
- Valuable Papers Protection – Your primary business office often contains valuable paperwork such as customer warranties and guarantees. If the originals are lost due to a storm, fire or flood the expense to replace them can be quite large. A BOP covers valuable papers that are critical to the operation of your company.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Any company with employees has the potential of being subjected to dishonest acts. For example, an employee may give pest products to their family or friends at no cost, effectively stealing from your company. They may make unauthorized charges to the company credit card or they may commit computer fraud. A BOP can help protect you from these and similar potential losses.
It is a law in every state of the nation that employers carry workers comp insurance. Workers comp pays for medical care if an employee is injured on the job.
Pest control companies go to the client’s home or office to provide services. Whether you own company vehicles or your employee’s use their own, commercial auto insurance protects you if there is an accident.
Surety bonds act as a guarantee of services. Many local jurisdictions require pest control companies to be bonded. Customers may refuse to award your company contracts if you are not bonded as well.